About Indiana Soccer
Indiana Soccer is a member of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) and United States Youth Soccer. It is a not-for-profit Indiana corporation, allowing tax deductible donations and contributions to the fullest extent of the law. Indiana Soccer has a current membership base of over 56,000 youth players, 8,000 active coaches, 3,800 referees and thousands of volunteers through its network of over 140 local member clubs across the state of Indiana.
Indiana Soccer is organized to provide nonprofit, public, educational soccer development and competition. Its leadership is comprised of an Executive Committee and a volunteer Board of Directors who represent all parts of the state. The organization currently has a professional staff of 6 full-time employees working out of the State Office just east of Indianapolis.
International Soccer Organizational Structure (pdf)
Indiana Soccer Organizational Structure (pdf)
Indiana Soccer is committed to serve and educate its membership through the development, promotion and administration of youth soccer in the state of Indiana.
Our strategic vision is to provide the best value to all our members, to assist our youth members in their development to be good citizens and have a positive impact on their community.
- An organization that creates a fun, positive, healthy, and safe environment incorporating the principles of fair play and good sportsmanship.
We shall accomplish this vision by being:
- An ultimate resource for the development and education of youth in Indiana.
- Known for quality leadership, quality programs and quality service.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of our membership.
- Forward thinking, creative and fiscally responsible.
- The model youth development organization in the United States.
Our core values are directly linked to our vision, fuel our passion to keep focused on our membership, shape the way we work with our customers, and drive our decision-making process.
- Promote a healthy, safe and fun playing environment.
- Ensure a dependable, accountable and caring organization.
- Build character through a focus on fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Promote integrity, high ethics and moral standards.
- Provide inclusive opportunities for everyone to participate.
- Encourage teamwork, leadership, respect and family values in the game for all kids!
- Seasonal Year - September 1-August 31
- Budget Year - July 1 - June 30
- Serve Youth Players - 4-19 years of Age
- Number of Clubs - 132
- Number of Players - (2008-2009) 56,010
- Recreational Players - 35,872
- Recrational-Plus - 3,573
- Travel Players - 16,565
- Coaches - 8,000 +
- Referees - 3,800 +
- Affiliate of US Youth Soccer and US Soccer
- Region II Midwest (14 State Associations)
- A 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization
- Board of Directors: (9 elected plus Executive Director)
4 Officers - President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer & 5 At-large + Exec. Dir.
- 20 District Commissioners
- Executive Director
- Annual General Meeting & Workshops
- Awards Dinner
- District Meetings
- Mid-Year Meeting
- Coaching Education
- D License
- E Certificate
- Youth Module 1
- Youth Module 2
- Youth Technical Course
Tournaments Sanctioned by Indiana Soccer (31)
Olympic Development Program:
- District Training
- State Pool Training
- State Team Regional Camp